Thursday, February 5, 2009

Who Am I?????


Like the tackling guy on that one scrubs episode, I'll answer the question... WHO AM I?????

I'm James Miceli.  I'm a Junior Economics Major with a concentration in Writing and Rhetoric at Villanova.  I'm originally from Sparta, NJ, way up in the great white north of Sussex County.  Things I love: my girlfriend, habitat for humanity/ service/ helping people, my friends, cycling, Villanova, films (not movies), fine wines and cheeses, long walks on the beach, etc.

I'm in my third year with Villanova Cycling.  I am also coincidentally the third president of the club.  Running the team carries quite a bit of responsiblity, but with the help of Dave Lauria (coach), Chris McAlpine (Club Sports Director), and the two past presidents (Carl and Kevin) who may be known around the humble new ECCC blogosphere.

Last year I raced in the C and then later the B classes of the ECCC.  I'll keep it close to the vest for now, but we'll see where this year takes me.  Penn State, here we come.  Villanova Cycling is in gear, outfitted in our new Canari suits, and ready to roll.

All we have to do is let all the ice melt and get out on the road...

No comments:

Post a Comment